About the Coalition
Civil Society Action Coalition on Education for All (CSACEFA) is a Coalition of Civil Society Organization (CSOs) working on Education issues in Nigeria. The coalition was formed by 40 NGOs in the run-up to the World Education Summit in April 2000 in Dakar.
CSACEFA developed a core set of positions and attended the Dakar World Summit to join in the call for quality education for all from CSOs perspective. The Coalition has since expanded its membership to over Six hundred (600) CSOs covering 36 States of Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) and has been engaging, advocating and inputting to education policies and programmes at Local, National and International levels.
A Nigeria guaranteed of quality education and dignity for all.
To ensure free, quality and inclusive education for all through effective participation of the civil society.
To support the institutions in the effective implementation of education policies and programs through the participation of Civil Societies at all levels.
Our Core Values
The Aims & Objectives
- To contribute to the shaping of education policies and programs in Nigeria.
- To moblilse and seek to positively influence actions by various education stakeholders in Nigeria.
- To provide a platform for monitoring, evaluating and reviewing of various education programs and interventions.
- To provide a platform for engaging in wider sub-regional, regional and global Education For All(EFA) processes and campaigns.
- To enable effective platform for information sharing.
- To advocate for adequate allocation, timely disbursement and facilitate equitable distribution of resources at all leveles of education in Nigeria.